1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

T.O. Show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Watch Terrell Owens party, dance with beautiful women and attempt to find love on a cable music station that doesn't play music.

I'm flipping the channels and found out tonight is the season debut on VH1. Oh look ... t** and a** on T.O.'s pool table.

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1615301&vid=407197

Does anyone here -- well, anyone not named IJAG :D -- plan on watching this? Hell, does anyone plan on watching?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Tivo's set, baby.

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I'm watching. As a loyal Buffalo Bills fan, why not?

4. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I recently saw a print ad for the show in People magazine maybe......he does have an amazing body.

5. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Watching the first few minutes. Is this the TO Show, or the TO's Publicists Show.

6. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Watching it on DVR now.... it's pretty good so far.

7. imjustagirl

I'm watching now. He's the best example of whatever the male version of a butterface is.

8. worst TV show I've ever seen

9. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I never knew he was engaged. I only watched five minutes of the show, but it kinda made me realize I don't know shit about the guy other than his headlines.
    Wouldn't mind watchn a 3-minute version of the show, like they do for some FX shows, but that's about all I think i could handle.

10. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

More than 15 hours later and I'm still thinking, "why did I waste an hour of my life watching that?" It went from being the TO Publicists Show, to the TO Moves To LA Show to the TO And The Women Show.

I think I'm gonna have to go back to watching Real World Cancun.

11. imjustagirl

I actually really liked it. I liked him a lot more, in private moments, than I thought I would.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

I would strongly suggest therapy.

Draft saved Draft deleted