1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

T Mobile 4G NBA Playoffs Girl, Cute or Annoying?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, May 4, 2011.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Her real name is Carly Foulkes, but you might know her better as That Hot T-Mobile 4G Girl who gets guys everywhere to actually watch a commercial, rather than fast-forward straight through. (She's also developed a bit of a cult following among tech geeks).

In real life, she's a former band geek with a Cadbury Flake addiction and she rarely wears pink. MyDaily talked with her about life, love and what it's like to be an overnight sex symbol -- you know, to get to know the girl behind the Internet whirl.
    http://thesocialnewspaper.com/man-cave/carly-foulkes-makes-me-want-to-mytouch-wait-30-photos/

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I think she's cute, but like any commercials shown during sports playoffs, it has quickly gotten overdone. I especially enjoy the commercial with the white guy rapping, because she looks so awkward and uncomfortable dancing to it.

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

She's like a young morph of Anne Hathaway and Liv Tyler http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zGX9Q7thtoY

4. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I'd put a baby in it! :D

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You might want to make sure she's fine with that too. If not, well, you're looking at a problem.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

She looks great in a sun dress.

7. The sun dress and pumps does it for me. Sadly, Ms. Foulkes wasn't enough to convince me not to jump from T-Mobile to Sprint last month.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Beautiful girl. But, being such a mac geek, those commercials kinda piss me off as a direct rip-off of the "I'm a Mac" commercials.

9. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I'm OK with it being a rip of the Mac ads because she's infinitely hotter than that Mac douche.

Say this for T-Mobile: their phones may suck, but they do manage to get the hot women to shill for them (Catherine Zeta Jones, now T-Mobile girl)

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Anyone else see the irony in a Canuckistani touting America's No. 1 4G network?

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I actually got into an argument with someone who could not be convinced that she wasn't Liv Tyler.

12. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

She turns 23 on Aug. 4, she's 5-9, and if you're a creepy stalker who wants to buy her things, her dress size is 2 and shoe size is 8.5.

Wikipedia is life and life is Wikipedia.

Draft saved Draft deleted