1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

T-minus 32 days

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, May 18, 2009.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Holla!

Only 32 days until I get married (I don't count the first time, cause that was a crazy bitch).

Anway.

I am willing to have a very public SportsJournalists.com wedding, as long as someone is willing to recieve e-mails from my iPhone. Then they can post them.

It's too bad the iPhone doesn't take video (thankfully, since I am a poor dancer and the future wife is a professional dancer).

Anyway, I have no shame pimping myself and the future wife.

When you find love you find it. I've been married before and this. is. just. different. We are best friends. And anyone who can be best buds with me is a special person!

Seriously, though, I will live blog this shit, but I need someone to be my point person. I will take photos and send text messages, but I just need someone to post all that shit.

Volunteers?

Oh, and our first dance will be the much overplayed Frank Sinatra's "The Best is Yet to Come." Though if you've been down my road the last two years (and some of you have been there, this really is the best).

I wouldn't mind New York, New York busting in at some point, but I won't do it.

I do plan to dance to T-Pain's "Can't Believe it" featuring Lil. Wayne. Shit, I may just have to pay off the DJ to have this song bust in after the first verse of Sinatra.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Any chance you can get the videographer to come up to the honeymoon suite (PLAY NEW GIRL NOW!!!) for an hour or so?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Hmm, not hiring one of those. Especially after this post!

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yes. But with good intentions.

Anyone have any dance recommendations?

I don't dance well, unless I'm drunk. But my parents will be there and I've never drank alcohol in front of my parents (shocking I know). So it will have to be sober dancing.

My dream is to do some Blues Brothers shit. But I don't think I'm as skilled as Dan Akroyd.

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Tweet this shit, for sure. Then someone can do a cut and paste job for the SportsJournalists.com version.

6. lono

lono Active Member

NASCAR driver Elliott Sadler's wedding dance, a/k/a Most.Disturbing.Video.Ever.

SFW.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Anway?

Damn, I almost married one of those. What a crazy Emerald.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Either Elliott's put on some poundage in the belly, or that tux is NOT tailored well. When he was doing the breakout, he looked like my uncle.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'd buy a ticket to see that.

10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted