1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Syria, Assad and planes and ports

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Doom and gloom, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

dammit, are you for any civil liberties? or should we just become like they do in some areas of the middle east and kill anyone we don't like and agree with? that is what it sounds like you would rather.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Why are we responding to Dammit? Isn't he the guy who claimed Bobble had a black belt and broke cinder blocks and shit at some dinner party?

He's an obvious troll. Stop feeding him, dammit! :( :mad: ;)

3. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i understand he's a troll, and he probably loves the fact that people jump on him. But it's people like him that everyone needs to step up and shoot down what they say, otherwise we'll end up like iraq with people killing each other just because they believe something different.

he's a dumbass, and needs to be put in his place.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Why can't we quit you, retarded dammit?

5. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Dammit - George Allen's number one fan!

6. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, OK?

Were there any orientals involved in 9/11?

Russians?

Skinheads?

Is there any other culture that breeds a desire to kill as many Americans as possible whereever and whenever they can?

Are these not Muslims between the ages of 18 and 40?

If you can't figure that out, I suggest you move over there with Pastor Crass and have a fellowship dinner with the bastards.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

It is utterly astounding to me that alleged professional journalists, who I'm assuming somehow navigated their way through at least a couple semesters of college, can be as unbelievably ignorant as some of the people who find their way to this board.

No, I take that back. What's truly astounding to me is someone who is as ignorant as dammit managed to sign on to the Internet, find this site, surpass the stringent sign-up process, figure out how to open a thread, figure out how to post on a thread and manage to string together enough words to adequately convey his moronic, childish, hateful and racist opinions.

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Orientals are rugs. Not people.

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?

The Dude: My rug.

Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the fucking railroads here. This is a guy...

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about?

The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!

Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.

Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element!

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

For your information, Dammit, Indonesia would be considered an "oriental" country and the bulk of its citizens are Muslim. What do we do about them? Give them a pass because they aren't "ragheads" or wipe 'em off the map, too?

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I haven't read this thread, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad "Ace" has returned.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I don't meet nearly as many nincompoops in real life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.