1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Syria, Assad and planes and ports

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Doom and gloom, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

I think we should overreact and make a dumbass rule such as kicking out anyone who may look dangerous, whether they are a citizen doesn't matter, and it shouldn;'t matter if they are really dangerous. It's who they look, and that worries some people. It's all about the interest of the country. We all are expected to do our part to help, so why shouldn't some leave in the best interest of the majority?

Please note that the above is complete sarcasm and I believe none of the nonsense written. This is fucking ridiculous.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So you're defending the internment camps?

3. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

I believe he is. Maybe if he took his head out of the white hood he likes to wear, he might learn something about tolerance.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Jeebus, bigotry is alive and well, I see.

Not that I doubted.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If we only let white people get on planes we can all rest easy.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Chuck just curious did you convert to Muslim?

7. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

What's bullshit is people who think that men of middle eastern/arab descent with a muslim faith and are between the ages of 18 and 36 aren't the consistent perpetrators of anything directed by mullahs and other RAG-HEADS (that's what they wear as "teachers" of this crap), and the essence of their teaching is to hate Americans and Jews.

I guess that's not racist.

Bet my solution would decrease the problem more than yours. But we ain't got the balls to try it because of nad-less wussies like yourself.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Nobody's this stupid, are they?

9. Doom and gloom

Obviously, Zeke12 doesn't believe we are at war and thus doesn't understand that in war, the objective is to defeat the enemy.

If he does believe we're at war, nothing could be more stupid than that response.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

No, I'm sure you've demonstrated more than enough stupidity on these boards.

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Is Dammit really old tony???

12. Doom and gloom

Hey Mullah, move the fuck over there. I'm sure that regional slime would embrace you as a sympathizer and get a couple of PR pictures before they cut your damn head off.

Still, you'd fit in better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.