1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Syracuse at USC football Saturday, 9/17, 5 p.m. PST, 8 p.m. EST

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Sep 8, 2011.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Anyone need a freelancer with nine years experience working at daily newspapers and freelance sports to cover Syracuse at USC football on Saturday, 9/17 at 5 p.m., PST? I live less than an hour away from the Los Angeles Coliseum.
    For a copy of my resume and clips, e-mail Bruce Bourquin at: bobi78@juno.com
    I have covered football, basketball and softball games for The University of Arizona with the Sierra Vista Herald in southeast Arizona (I'd have to send you those clips, you won't find them under any search engine).

I do NOT have any credentials, so I'd need help with getting them, or I'd need to be provided with them.

For a brief sample of my work, go ahead and Google my name under Patch.com (under Lake Elsinore, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Belmont Shore, CA cities), The Riverside Press-Enterprise and The Orange County Register or OCVarsity.com. I've also written for NHL.com and cover stories for Junior Baseball Magazine.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Quick ol' bump...

3. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Just being a dick here, but you do realize we're still in Daylight Saving Time, so your times are incorrect.

Draft saved Draft deleted