1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swin Nash/Cash.... Honest to goodness, what is ESPN thinking?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jason_whitlock, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Mmac

Mmac Guest

spnited and BYH, can't say I get the tag team over-the-top bashing you drop on Whitlock every time he posts. Admitted Newbie here, is there some history behind this?

2. Yeah, can't we just hug it out, bitches? ;D

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just that Whitlock's an attention-starved fool of the highest order.

And there's no over-the-top bashing of Whitlock every time he posts. But sometimes he's too annoying to ignore.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

She was on at least one national championship team at UConn and a WNBA championship team in Detroit, so it's not like we're expecting him to remember her McKeesport days.

Also, if he is going to start a thread about her, I think it is fair to expect him to get the name right. And I think the use of Nash/Cash to start this thread is basically his way of trying to downplay how ridiculous of him it was to get it wrong last time.

Maybe he can manage to get it right in an AOL column.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

What my pal BYH said!

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I always thought that columnists had a thing for ex lady huskies. Maybe Whitlock has a crush on her and this the comparison to pulling her pony tail.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'll give Cash this...she's better looking than Rebecca Lobo.

Draft saved Draft deleted