1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swimsuit competition? Check. Evening gown? Check. Talent? Pole dancing...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, May 17, 2010.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

;D

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Wish I wasn't working today, so I could be home and watch what I'm sure will be a slightly retarded take on this from Hasselbeck on the View.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The right-wing screechosphere has cleared the tower and is go at throttle-up.

MOOOOOSLIMS!! HAMAS!!! HEZBOLLAH!!!! AIEEEEEEE!!

Schlussel and Malkin in the lead. Meeeeeowww.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you give the crown to someone who's not a Real American.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Donald Trump is playing everyone like a cheap fiddle.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I just punched a hobo for that...

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I saw all of these girls in person in Vegas through some blind luck. They are all way too hot to make fun of.

8. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I doubt the lovely lady from Michigan has a brain. Birth control is a controlled substance? Ummm, no.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, if you are talking pills and such, you need a prescription, right? So she's kinda right.

10. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I didn't watch the contest, but people on another message board all agreed she seemed to have the least brains of any of the finalists.

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I don't get the whining about pole dancing - she wore more there than she did in the lingerie photos Trump put them all up to.
    And you know FNC's Miss America (Gretchen Carlson) is going to lead the jihad. Funny, she was relatively harmless until the rumors began that FNC was going to non-renew her and bring in Hasselbeck. Now, she's Acme righty blonde programmed not to fall below Defcon-3.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

You wrote as if that was a bad thing in beauty pageants.

Draft saved Draft deleted