1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweet Jesus, I Hate The Democratic Party

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Here are the 16 Democratic senators who don't give a rat's ass about the Bill of Rights.Screw every last one of 'em.

Evan Bayh (Indiana); Tom Carper (Delaware); Bob Casey (Pennsylvania); Kent Conrad (North Dakota); Dianne Feinstein (California); Daniel Inouye (Hawai‘i); Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota); Mary Landrieu (Louisiana); Blanche Lincoln (Arkansas); Claire McCaskill (Missouri); Barbara Mikulski (Maryland); Bill Nelson (Florida); Ben Nelson (Nebraska); Mark Pryor (Arkansas); Ken Salazar (Colorado); Jim Webb (Virginia).

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. I wasted my time. Coulda been jumping Dolley back home. Damn.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwww...

[​IMG]

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Never in a million years would I ever have expected this thread from this thread starter. Finally Fen you see there is a reason to hate Democrats.

6. RedSmithClone

Ouch ...

and Fen, I noticed a few of those Dems are newly elected to give majority back to the Democratic Party. As I warned during the election time, be happy now that this party you so love is gaining control on paper, but be warned that most if not all that are winning lean a little more to the right then the "D" next to their names would indicate.

So much for Democratic majority in congress eh?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Fenian - we have a spot waiting for you on the A team. come on over.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Dear Red: Nobody old enough to vote had too many expectations for the Democrats in '06. Rewarding failure is just bad management, so out with the ins, and in with the outs.

9. RedSmithClone

I agree MG, but you're still rewarding "failure" as you say by voting in Dems that like Lieberman agree on a lot of policy issues with the Pres.

Might have been better off to vote none of the above.

MAN I LOVE "BREWSTER'S MILLIONS"!

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I think it all depends on how well-regulated your particular militia might be.

11. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I don't think more efficient gun licensing laws have to "erase" the Bill of Rights.

12. Trucha

Trucha Member

Well, how 'bout flipping this one around ... if you're so trusting of this government, why don't you just give them your guns? From your world view, the Second Amendment -- for building a well-armed militia to fight our own government -- is moot.

So, are you so worried about the government coming after your freedoms with an army that you need guns, but yet you're so comfortable with the government you'll give it all sorts of tools that erode freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights? I'm confused ...

Draft saved Draft deleted