1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suzyn Waldman in "The Crying Game"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by goalmouth, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

Go fill these shoes, Boots... you do it enough around here.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Pationate?

3. boots

boots New Member

Mark, you seriously need to relax.
    I don't know goalmouth's identity.
    When I said he didn't know Suzyn, perhaps I should have clarified it for people such as yourself to who take things too litterally.
    Now, you said she acted unprofessional. It doesn't matter what you think. Her employers like what she does and so does her sponsors. That's what matters, not what you, I, or the SportsJournalists.com board think.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I see the 11:08 is right on time today.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. markvid

markvid Guest

Bullshit the sponsors like it.
    Talk to Yankee fans (I have), they hate it, but people still listen because it's Yankees baseball

6. boots

boots New Member

Again, it doesn't matter what you like. Her employers like what she's doing and she's going to be doing it for the forseeable future. Get over it and relax.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

yeah, she's employed by a group in such a mess that their radio crew is not the highest priority.
    NY deserves better than a fawning drama queen and a way past his prime oaf who faithfully screws up 5-10 calls a game then blames the umps for not signaling for him.

8. IU90

IU90 Member

Is there a link to this crying rant anywhere?

9. markvid

markvid Guest

http://www.wcbs880.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=1057042

Enjoy the snot bubbles and sniffling.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This from a guy who, when I called him out for accusing someone of "stalking," came back with the dictionary definition in an attempt to backpedal. And now he's accusing other people of taking things too "litterally." (sic) Classic.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

And, oh, Boots...I'll tell you what I know about radio and TV sometimes. I've got network level both, so I do know what I'm talking about. Sorry you can't whip out the you're young and need to get out more card on this one.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Suzyn Waldman cries on the air and gets a long-term contract. That Minneapolis reporter is doused with champagne by the Twins and gets fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.