1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Winnipeg?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I still really like the show... I agree that the T&A factor will be hurt by this, but they do probably need to try something new...

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound too bad at all. Must remember that next time I'm down there.

3. EE94

EE94 Guest

Second place gets a week

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

"Survivor: Rue de Sainte-Catherine."
    'Nuff said.

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

All of those locals are too far south. You need Survivor: Tuktayuktuk or Baffin Islands

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

And a third team led by Jack McIlhargey.

You could play that one in Parkdale too.

Actually, a better idea would be a two-faceted Toronto competition -- Survivor: Malvern vs Survivor: Jane-Finch. Players will earn points for living through grievous bodily injuries (double points may be awarded by the judges depending on the severity and/or location of bullet entries/exits and knife wounds).

The Malvern and Jane-Finch winners will then face off in a no-holds-barred death match starting at Nathan Phillips Square. Each will begin the final round with an AK47, a Glock, three clips per firearm, a switchblade, and tools which will enable the finalists to acquire more lethal supplies as needed -- a cell phone, $500 in cash and $100 worth of crack cocaine. Long distance charges will apply if calls are made directly to Jamaica rather than simply to one of the city's many Jamaican-born arms dealers.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Survivor: Moose Factory.

Make it amongst all the native Cheechoos and you deserve a million (which raises another issue: Canadian or U.S.?)

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Another challenge: shovelling Double J's driveway in the middle of January. Or June.

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I agree. it was a fantastic season overall.

10. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

How about Survivor: Crenshaw Boulevard

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Been there, done that. Didn't win a million bucks, though. I did escape with my million cents of credit on my cards intact, however.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think Mr. Friend of the Friendless won that competition already.

Draft saved Draft deleted