1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Tocantins

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CUinthenewsroom, Feb 8, 2009.

1. The Survivor Talk over on EW.com with Candace was interesting ... she claims not to be a bitch but her and skinny chick (Courtney) from China sure hit it off.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm guessing if you do a little digging, you'll discover he's a huge fraud.

There are no references to his kayaking "world record" aside from news articles about Wade and Web sites flogging the book about his exploits. I have yet to find a reference to it in the archives of Outside Magazine, which would be all over a story like that. I can't find anything in Paddler or Canoe & Kayak or Men's Journal either.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i heard he was a deaf wrestler, too.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Wow, this Coach guy is really an unbelievable tool.

5. Castaway

Castaway New Member

It's always good to have someone like Coach who I can enjoy being voted off, hopefully in the most humilitating way possible.

6. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I've disliked many Survivors over the years, but never, ever have I wanted to do bodily harm to one as much as I do coach.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'm rooting for Spencer. This is the first Survivor I've watched since the third season. He's the only reason I'm watching because he's from the next city over. It'd be cool to have a Survivor winner from Lakeland.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

He's laugable, yet he kind of makes me angry at the same time.

9. I Digress

I Digress Guest

"I am so true, I can't be around people who are deceptive".. So true? WTF? No, you're an asshat with an outsized ego and I can't imagine how many college athletes you completely mind fucked.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Maybe he was too busy giving instructions with his eyes to realize what a clown he is.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

At least I knew Jonny Fairplay was playing for laughs.

This guy is an unadulterated creep.

12. That was ridiculous. Of all the shit he has pulled this year already, that takes the cake.

Probst's blog: http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/jeff-probst-b-2.html

Draft saved Draft deleted