1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Tocantins

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CUinthenewsroom, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Andy Denhart, who does www.realityblurred.com, was part of the media that went to Brazil in advance of the show.
    He interviewed the contestants and competed in the media vs. cast competition.
    I'm not sure how long he stayed after production started.

2. I believe they are usually allowed to stay through the first tribal council (whisked away before the votes are revealed of course).

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Sandy looks like Amy Poehler in crazy old lady character, say, a patient in Appalachian Emergency Room.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

It was awesome the way they kind of beat her in the head with the "pace" thing. They mentioned it two or three separate times.

"I'll find that idol as soon as I figure out what a pace is."

As if 10 steps is even that far. I can't imagine her view would change much.

And part of the idol search had to be editing. I mean, as the show ran she didn't even find the stick square in the middle of the beach until after the rest of the team got there. She's dumb, but that's a little much.

5. jps

jps Active Member

well, didn't seem she even completely understood that she had to head toward the huge palm tree, so I think her bulb really is that dim.

6. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Does 'coach' creep anyone out but me? I was not surprised to find out he coached women.. I would not want him around my daughter.

7. I know I'm a week late to this thread, but I have to join the party.
    Agree on Sydney. Her face is an absolute work of art. I must see more of her.
    I cannot believe how dumb Sandy is. She did nothing to dispel that idea this week, though the whole "ride-em cowgirl" thing was pretty funny.
    Is Taj the least attractive Heisman wife ever?
    And two multi-millionaires were on Exile Island tonight. That's crazy.
    Plus two weeks, two good-looking women booted.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

The boobies are officially gone from Survivor now, thanks to the first two tribal councils. That was quick.

I like Taj. I think she'll do well. And I agree with a few others...I need to see more of this Sydney chick. I also want to see the unblurred version of tonight's show.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Damn. Two weeks in and we've already lost 20 pounds of beautiful bouncing boobies!

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Why do these people hate boobs?

Sydney is definitely a beauty, but I'm kind of digging on Erinn.

11. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

"Coach" is next up when his tribe votes. I'd vote his ass off just because he's so arrogant to use the nickname "Coach". Buddy, you ain't John Wooden or Vince Lombardi or Norman Dale. Use your real fucking name. Being a soccer coach doesn't count. Name me one famous soccer coach.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

He's coming off as an ass right now, but I don't know, Probst sings the praises of Coach on his blog, so I think he's around for a while. And I think one of his tribemates referred to him by his name tonight, so maybe "Coach" is something the producers bestowed on him.

Draft saved Draft deleted