1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Tocantins

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CUinthenewsroom, Feb 8, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Give Coach his own show and it ROCKETS to the top of my Tivo list.

I love that guy.

2. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Please, God, no more All-Stars.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Debbie cleaned up nicely for the reunion show.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'd like to see Probst as a contest if they do another all-star season. Get Phil from Amazing Race to host.

5. Man, that sucks. Ethan has always struck me as just an amazing guy.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Did you see Probst's blog where he details he plans for "The Dragon Slayer"? I'd watch.

The lie detector thing, even if it's legit, was very misleading. The question was "were you captured by natives?" He could have been briefly cornered and questioned by someone at some point along the way and in his mind answered that question truthfully. Doesn't mean the shit about being beaten with clubs and tied to a stake and pygmies wanting to eat his asshole is true.

Have to say, though, Coach actually came off pretty well in the reunion show. He did the best thing he could have done: shut the hell up and only talk if asked a question. His "lady friend" helped him, too, though it was pretty douchbaggy of him to call her that.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

so did erinn

8. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

since they're both cbs shows, id like to see the entire casts of big brother and survivor switch places for a season. would be interesting to see if prior alliances carried over.

9. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Bulletin! Zeke and I are in complete agreement on this. Without him, this is nothing but Joe the Cattle Driver and the Boresville 17.

Draft saved Draft deleted