1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SURVIVOR SOUTH PACIFIC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Exactly. never give yourself a nickname. Lame.

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Russel's nephew wants the woman gone because he's not sure he can make it long on the island without banging her.

Yeah, he's a little weird.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

[spit take]

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The football player (Lions QB, spacing his name...) found the immunity idol in a tree.

5. Mizzougrad96

Gary Hogeboom.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The best part is, he's so worried he'd be unfaithful to his wife with Mikayla, who appears to have shown absolutely zero interest in him.

Poverty, man. Poverty.

7. Agreed on Russell's nephew. Just a strange dude. I find it funny that he sees benefit in getting rid of the strongest chick on his team but he wants to team up with Coach. Um, did anyone watch last season? I'm getting rid of the returning guys as quick as possible.

And great call on Albert. I was watching the other night thinking he has the good to win. I don't know yet about his gameplay but he seems like he's pretty smart. Hopefully he understands that he has to take out the returning guy when the opportunity presents itself.

8. Mizzougrad96

Ozzie's not Boston Rob. He'll do something stupid and get voted out, probably before the merge.

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

21 seasons of Survivor, that's the first time a guy has lobbied to remove a female player because he wants to remain faithful to his wife, even though the female player has no interest in him.

10. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Only reason I am watching this season of Survivor is Ozzy's on. I am really pulling for him to win it.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

My wife and I are arguing about this -- she thinks, like you, that the kid is saying "poverty." I think he's saying "Pavarti," referencing the former (2-time?) winner who used her hot bod to protect her from boys' votes.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

T-bone disagrees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E5ibSvOWAMg&vq=small#t=33

Draft saved Draft deleted