1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SURVIVOR SOUTH PACIFIC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Sep 22, 2011.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

We're two weeks in and no thread?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Russell's nephew is a weirdo. Just an odd, odd guy who kind of creeps me out.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Funny about Russell: My wife's got an older friend who casually told her the other day that she kid-sat for a guy who was on some reality show..and after she fished it out, it turned out to be Russell. She's close friends with Russell's nephew's dad.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Yeah, the montage from the first episode of him staring at the lingerie football chick made him seem serial killer-esque.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The kid seems mentally unstable.

And I'm really getting tired of god on the show. After last season, my tolerance is low.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He makes his uncle look normal...

He does have this serial killer look to him.

But it's been a pretty entertaining season so far...

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I just dislike Coach so much.

A. Semhar is beautiful, but enough with the bad "slam" poetry.

2. Cochran's annoying so far. I thought I was going to like him.

iii. Mikayla looks like Gheorge Muresan.

a) Albert's my pick to win.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Totally creepy, there is a restraining order in that guy's future.

Cochran also has to go, if nothing else for asking Probst to call him by his last name in the opener. You gotta earn that, clown. Wouldn't want him in a courtroom trying to keep my ass out of the joint.

Coach makes for interesting TV I guess, but I don't think he is a very good player. He can't make friends and I don't recall him ever being great at challenges. Ozzie will be tough to beat if he continues to add a social game to his dominant physical skills. Having the idol doesn't hurt either.

Some hotties this year: Whitney, Mikayla and Elyse.

And when it comes to spoken word artists, Semhar is no Henry Rollins.

9. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

You would think that they would put the hidden immunity idol in a location so that everyone would be able to randomly happen upon it, not stick it high in some random tree that clearly gives an advantage to Ozzy, who is a cross between Tarzan and Spiderman.

And why are Ozzy and Coach back on this show? Who cares to see them again.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Someone can correct me but I can never recall a hidden immunity idol being placed where Ozzie found that one last night. They are always at ground level or at least accessible.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

that tribal council made me think this season has some potential. It isn't so much the players, or their strategies, but their particular hangups that are coming to light week by week.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I didn't like Cochran being asked to be called Cochran, and I didn't like the other guy asking to be called Papa Bear.

Draft saved Draft deleted