1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Redemption Island 2011

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm boycotting this season until Rob and Russell are gone. Especially Russell. Three appearances in four seasons is one too many for me.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Uhh, Phillip is fucking insane.

That's all I got.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

He is a FORMER FEDERAL AGENT. DO YOU HEAR ME? LOOK AT ME WHEN I, A FORMER FEDERAL AGENT, TALK TO YOU!

He is a bag of dicks, without question.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nice undies though. My favorite line was from Franquita: "How did I get stuck with the old annoying guy in the droopy fuchsia briefs?" And he's in my alliance?!!!?"

5. printdust

printdust New Member

That's the reason I AM watching. It's stupid that they've put both this and AIdol up against each other. Like there's no room for both to co-exist?

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Best opening episode maybe ever.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I have to agree. Great show. Boston Rob played it perfectly at tribal council. I'm guessing most people watching wanted Francesca voted out the second she opened her mouth.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  8. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

Rob owned his tribe, plain and simple. He knew what was going to happen and had a plan going into tribal. Then calling out Kristina and requesting the immunity idol was ballsy. Her reaction said it all.

She overplayed her hand and got burned big-time.

Great start to the show.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I keep waiting for him to say, "I AM AN EFF-BEE-EYE AGENT!"

10. Mizzougrad96

Phil's move at the end might prove to be a good one, but he is nuts.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Francesca reminds me of a gay man, like a 'Real World' cast member or something.

Phillip is clearly insane, but he'll be entertaining if he lasts more than a couple of episodes.

Kristina is fucked. They're going to flush the idol at the next council and she's probably gone the episode after that. She thinks she's a lot smarter than she is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Mizzougrad96

Have they ever completely explained how Redemption Island will work? How many players will actually come back into the game?

Draft saved Draft deleted