1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: One World

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I want to say he's horrible, and he probably is horrible, but there's a path for him deep into the game, I think, and if that works, he'll look like an evil annoying genius.

If the older group of guys he seems to have allied himself with decides he can be the key to an eventual 5 or 6 person guy/girl alliance, he can be the king of that little group and make a run. Of course, they could also build themselves to five or six without him and flush his ass after using his idol and his vote once or twice to establish control.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I hate the people who are worthless around camp and then complain no one likes them. Well, dumbass, if you made any kind of effort, socially or work-wise, maybe people would get to know you better.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

His swishy, over-the-top, limp-wristed performance would be embarassing n a 70s sitcom. He's ether the most ill-equipped player in Survivor history or like Pilot suggests, he is a genius. Not sure which right now.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Oddly enough - I actually like a lot of the players, particularly Colton's "alliance" because they seem like it would be an interesting hang. Tarzan, Troyzan, the sushi chef and Leif.
    Good job getting that immunity challenge on early while Colton is still alive "hold me", "hold me."
    I think this season has the potential to be a good one.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I think if you had lined all the guys up and asked me to pick the one named Leif I never would have guessed the little guy.

I could do without Tarzan parading around in his briefs. At least batshit crazy Philip wore boxers, sort of.

Was the reward challenge the first one Probst hasn't been around to officiate?

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

No - they did it a few years back. Agreed with the assessment from Entertainment Weekly - it was a bad challenge to not have Probst offering play by play.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's funny because Richard Hatch went against every gay stereotype when he was on...

8. bigpern23

Ashley and Natalie disagree.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I had blocked it from my memory.

10. bigpern23

:D

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Reading EW's recap I forgot that Kat farted on Alicia, what a heel move!

12. bigpern23

I don't remember that scene at all. Thankfully.

Draft saved Draft deleted