1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

survivor - heroes vs. villains

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Jan 4, 2010.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

plus he's just a douche

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

That too...

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Boston Rob's the man. All he is, like Elizabeth Hasselbeck, is because of Reality TV.
    Well at least Elizabeth can say she was married to an NFL player with money.

Rob? He married Amber Brkich, who got on Survivor because she was "bored sitting around the house."

4. DrewWilson

DrewWilson Member

I believe it was a prearranged deal (I read this somewhere) that he was going to leave early because his then-girlfriend/now-wife was preggers and due not too long after that got started.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How is his poker career working out?

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I don't know that I can watch another season of Coach Ben Wade.
    I thought he was funny at first, but the second half of that season he justed grated on me.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Interesting--that's who I'm most looking forward to.

8. I think him and Russell might be a dynamic duo of awesomeness. There will definitely be some arrogance on the Villains side.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people who agree with you.
    I really thought the guy was a riot for about half the season, but I found him hard to watch after a while.
    I know I'm in the minority.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I actually think the opposite. I hated both him and Tyson the first few episodes and, by the end, I loved them both.

I was thoroughly saddened by Coach when he got the ax. Say what you will about him but the dude was one tough SOB.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read somewhere that "Romber" pocketed more than $2 million in appearance fees last year, which is especially impressive since they peaked in popularity six years ago.

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I bet Coach goes out early.

Draft saved Draft deleted