1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

survivor - heroes vs. villains

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Jan 4, 2010.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read somewhere they had to pay a truckload of money to get a couple of them to come back (Boston Rob, Rupert, Colby)

I find it interesting that no one from Season 1 is there. I guess the only two you would want, one wasn't allowed to do it (Richard Hatch) and the other is too old (Rudy).

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

[​IMG]

no love for the "lady" trucker? still maybe the greatest final tribal council speech but she probably killed any chances of a 3rd go when she quit the all-stars season.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm Colby. That was back when I actually watched the show.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

mmmm Jerri, glad to see her back. I'm sure her old Playboys will be dusted off by some folks.

6. Mizzougrad96

I think Sue "reached a settlement" with the show after the way she left All-Stars. No way in hell was she coming back.

7. Mizzougrad96

I'm a little surprised Jerri is back after she walked out of the reunion show at all-stars.

Apparently, if you believe the fan sites, they were turned down quite a few times. Ethan Zohn, Jenna Morasca, the crazy tattooed guy from Africa and a few others said no.

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Thoughts as I read through the list:

JT is awesome.

James and Rupert and Cirie again? Please. Liked them all, but their shtick has worn thin. Both of the latter two already won serious money in fan votes despite a lack of success in the actual game.

Amanda: I'm sorry, is not that hot. Just doesn't do it for me. Horse face, a little bit.

Candice: I BARELY remember you existed.

Sandra: Villain? Really? Lame, boring, sure, but not a villain.

Parvati: So hot, so annoying.

Coach, Boston Rob, Russell, Tyler and Randy on the same team: Hell yes.

One thing that will be interesting, I assume the "Villains" will seriously play to their characters. It might almost be fun to try and watch them say and do the meanest, most insane crap to win screen time.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Amanda? Not hot? Smokingly hot! Agree on Candice. I can't remember her. And Sandra was hardly a villain. Maybe the worst winner ever. I don't get all the love for Parvati. Big question is: Do they bring back Exile Island? I think they do.

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Too much been there, done that on the list.
    And who's Danielle? I don't remember her at all.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Should be interesting to see how the tribes mix - the show could end up looking like the Yankees locker room circa 1977.

12. Mizzougrad96

I wonder if the contestants knew it was going to be a "Heroes and Villains"

Draft saved Draft deleted