1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Gabon

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Aug 27, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I remember reading somewhere when the game started that she got married after she returned from Africa. Randy claims in a postboot interview that it's already been annulled.
    I don't believe she ever mentioned a boyfriend during the game, and her sister was her visitor. Randy may not be an impeccable source, but I could see her doing something like that.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Bob won the million, but Sugar was the star of this season. A year from now, if we remember anyone from this season, she'll be the one.

3. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

And Randy was the most mentally disturbed of all seasons.

And Corinne, if any disinterested football fans remember she's an "educated woman" from the U. of Florida, they'll pull for the Sooners just so she'll be miserable.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Corinne came across like a Jerri wannabe. My god what a bitch.

5. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Jerri was a warm-hearted sex goddess compared to her. Susan was the Queen Bitch of All Survivors (Survivor 1) and she's still doing some major house dusting in the aftermath of Corinne's spiel.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think Corinne might end up in Playboy before Sugar. Or maybe they could have them do a jello-wrestling layout.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

sugar would kick her ass

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I strongly disagree -- Corinne is mean as a snake and in great shape, and would beat the holy hell out of Sugar.

9. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

can i get pay-per-view rights?

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I wanna work Sugar's corner.

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I appreciate the offer, k_m.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I'd rather think about HLA with Parvati and Natalie from "Fans vs. Favorites."

Draft saved Draft deleted