1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor finale running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, May 11, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think Dreamz played it well, but he must have known he had no shot in the final. He should have turned on Cassandra instead of Yau, he might have had a chance in a three-way with Yau (if he didn't screw him over and kept his word) and Earl. That final immunity challenge was great - did they steal that from Guantanamo Bay?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I knew Dreamz was going to screw over Yau when he didn't let go of the handle in the immunity challenge. If he intended to give it to Yau, he could have let go once it was down to the two of them and Yau wins it outright.

One thing about Dreamz getting that big ass truck ... when they delivered the school supplies, Boo was driving it. I wonder if Dreamz even knows how to drive, let alone can handle a truck that size.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Didn't it look like Dreamz was trying to make a deal with someone the way he kept looking over to the other people?
    On a side-note, the show I'd like to see is all of the people who were the first or second people voted off. I think it would be interesting, because clearly they don't know how to play the game.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know about that. Some probably didn't, but others were just victims of circumstance.

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I heard a rumor that Rupert and Yao-Man are now an item. Any truth to this?

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Dreamz said before the challenge that he never bothered getting a license because he couldn't afford a car.

Draft saved Draft deleted