1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by terrier, Feb 7, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Debuts tonight: Starring the man, the myth, the legend...Johnny Fairplay.
    Some teasers for you: Tune in tonight if you want to catch JFP in action.
    It will be obvious how Amanda spent her prize money after returning from China.
    One player will melt down as no Survivor has before.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Aw, don't tell me Amanda got implants! She was perfect as she was. Shit.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Wow. Did not see that one coming. This might be the best season ever for eye candy. Speaking of implants, I don't remember Amy being so blessed.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Ami creating an alliance that includes men! Wonder which side of the plate she swings from now (before Vanuatu, she had been engaged to the guy who created Body For Life).
    Two people on Exile Island chasing one immunity idol should be fun.
    Keep an eye on Kathleen - she's outed one tribemate's sexual orientation and another's boob job. The lady doth bring the crazy.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Mrs. Wretch isn't sure if Amanda had after-market accessories added or not. She thinks she it might just be added weight.

Loved Fairplay going home first. I halfway think he did all that so he could redeem himself in the eyes of the public.

6. ArnoldBabar

I didn't see enough Amanda (did anyone get less airtime tonight?) to determine whether they are bolt-ons, but I'm hoping not. I accepted her pageant background but hoped her makeup-free, down-to-earth persona in China was the real her.

Fairplay is just fucking pathetic. He knows he has no chance, so he concocts a scenario in which he "has everyone eating out of his hand" by doing his bidding by voting him out. Yeah, a real power player.

And what kind of jackass leaves his seven-months-pregnant girlfriend for a game that could last six weeks? It would be one thing if a million dollars could be the reward, but this douchebag had nothing to gain by doing this except one last pathetic grab for attention.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fuck. i thought this was a thread about the great band from the '80s.

what a letdown.

8. ArnoldBabar

The rallying cry of all TP's lady friends. :D

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

2812 posts without insulting me. fuck. how was i to know no. 2813 had my name on it?

10. ArnoldBabar

I've never insulted you before? That's hard to believe. If that's true, I have a lot of catching up to do.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

jesus. i always thought you didn't insult me because you thought i was cool. now i find out you haven't been insulting me because you have the onset of alzheimer's.

this has been a rough night.

12. ArnoldBabar

My insulting people has little or nothing to do with whether I like them.

Draft saved Draft deleted