1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog eat dog world, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

That was crazy awesome.

I was just waiting for one of them not to play one of the idols. Glad neither was so bold.

2. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Since 4 votes were cast against Eddie and Eric voted along with the 'three amigos' for 'Fillup', Malcolm would have been safe if he didn't play his HII.

3. Mizzougrad96

Still not worth the risk.

I fear this just put everything off for a week and one of the "amigos" will be going home next week. It would be great if this winds up really shaking up the game.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It should shake up the game because Malcolm is smart enough to figure out what happened.
    Somebody voted with them. Find out who it is - Eric - then talk to Eric. He has to jump to Malcolm's side because the others know he voted against them. He just landed at No. 6 in a six-person alliance.
    Next, go to Sherrie, because the the outlier of what's left of the alliance and convince her. She's better off moving to Malcolm's side as well.

With a little luck, Malcolm just took control of the game.

And good riddance to Phillip.

5. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Looks like one gal, the one I can't ever remember her name, may swap sides based on the tease for next week. Then again, that would be dumb for her.
    In any case, the whole crew decided that the best guy to go against in the finale is no longer a factor.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The teaser made it look like Sherrie is going to jump to Malcolm's side. I think it's a good move for her.
    Malcolm should want to go to the end with Sherrie, and she should want to go with him. The jury will be made up mostly of Faves. They won't choose her over Andrea or Dawn or Cochran, but if they all get eliminated they might well see Malcolm as the cause of that. She might have some emotional leverage in a finale.

Malcolm doesn't want to go with Cochran, Dawn or Andrea for the same reason. Their former alliance members will see him as the cause of their troubles and vote against him. He has to be worried about Reynold because he can win any challenge and seems to be a good communicator. Malcolm wants Sherrie and Eddie/Eric. Sherrie's not a physical threat and doesn't seem to be particularly well liked. Eddie/Eric are the same: big physical threat but probably not capable of making strong case to the jury.

7. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

8. Mizzougrad96

It would be in the best interest of one of the women to switch sides vote with one of the amigos and then, if they make it to the Final 3, hope that the two guys split votes...

They need two people to switch over to survive next week. I don't think it will happen. I think barring them finding idols or winning immunity, Reynold and Malcolm will be the next two to go.

I think Cochran may have a chance to surprise everyone and pull the upset. He doesn't have a target on his back, and he doesn't tend to get as emotional as some of the others. He's also done respectably in the challenges.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

They have to out Eric as having flipped.
    I hope Malcolm's smart enough to do it. Probst only read three votes. If the unread Phillip vote was Maloclm's, then he knows somebody flipped.
    He has to find out it was Eric and out him. That forces Eric to his side.
    Eric was the always the sixth or seventh person in the faves' alliance anyway. He's too big a threat to win his way to the end. They'd have to cut him early once the fans are gone.

Malcolm can use that to his advtange, but Eric doesn't seem real bright. Malcolm has to make it clear.

I really think it's to Sherrie's tactical advantage to flip, and I think she's smart enough to realize it.

If Malcom manages those two things, he's got control of the game.

Depending how the immunity challenges go after that: he should get rid of Andrea, then Cochran, then Dawn, then Reynold.

At that point, you pick either Eddie or Eric.

10. Mizzougrad96

As great as this week was, I think Reynold will be the target next week followed by Malcolm. I don't see them being able to flip two from this group. One, maybe...

11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I think they can flip Andrea, who is really paranoid right now.

If she finds out her name was whispered, she will freak out.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

My wife was gob-smacked by the endgame this week. She's the Survivor expert in our house.

Draft saved Draft deleted