1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Survivor: China" running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by terrier, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

He should have brought a belt with him. How many weeks are we going to have to put up with him trying to keep his fucking pants up.

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

No shit. Considering that I can think of only one season where they've had any personal property (I remember Terry having an American flag toward the end of that season) you'd think you'd ALWAYS be ready for the game to start and you bag to disappear. I guess they still have to take suitcases so Chicken has something to wear at the hotel for the next 38 days, but assuming you'll ever open it before that is dumb.

Also, Yawn, you mention CBS pulling strings ... I'm sure stuff like that happens, but I've always wondered to what degree it does on Survivor in particular. It's not like Last Comic Standing or some others where the vote on the show is complete rubish ...

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Don't get started on Last Comic Standing, a show produced by agents to showcase their clients.

4. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Boo's no rocket scientist. He's one of those stereotypical all brawn no brains kind of guy.

He's actually training to be an MMA fighter now. I think he's 2-0, but not sure of the caliber opponent he's fought yet.

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Looks like some kind of rough mud-related challenge this week. Right up Ashley's alley.

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I like James, too. Interesting that he's friends with Boo, who I liked last season as well.

An article about James: http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070920/LIFESTYLE/709200344/1024

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

See you, Ash. Look at the positive: you got out before those lip rings got infected from the mud you swallowed in the reward challenge.
    VKM's gotta put her and Zoolander (Dave) in a Hell in the Cell.
    Most. Pixilated. Challenge. Ever.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Probst was at his drill-sergeant best during the immunity challenge hollering at Dave's team (I can't remember the name) to hurry up.

"Fuck you, Probst! I'm eating bugs and sleeping in fucking mud and shit while you're in the El Swanko suite at the Shanghai Marriott!"

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I'm sad that Ashley is gone. I'll miss her boobs tremendously.

Also, the Christian talk radio host is starting to piss me off. She's now claiming she can't survive out there because she doesn't have her bible. Then she called it a blessing from God that she got an immunity tip.

uhh, you got the immunity tip because you suck at life.

10. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Did anyone else notice that when the pro wrestler chick was trying to drag Jean-Robert down during the mud challenge, she got a nice face full of fat poker-player ass?

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I wonder if Probst goes into the season looking at all of the women and knowing that, considering all of their clothes have been confiscated and the only thing they have to wear compares comparably to what a stripper has, he is going to see them all really naked.

I can just see him at night in China making his crew show him the footage of yesterday's challenge just so he can get his rocks off.

(Back to the normalcy of this thread)

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I don't think Jeff Probst gets excited at the sight of a naked woman.

Draft saved Draft deleted