1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Brice makes Colton look like Chuck Norris.

Garrett is easily among the dumbest players ever.

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Tasha: Clueless. Did she really think she could "flip the game" on Day 4? That there would be no merge to two tribes in a few days?

J'Tia: Would never have kept her after the rice thing no matter what. But now that they did, I'd tell her "You're on your own for food. You get no rice unless you dig some out of the fire. I will fight you for the remaining rice."

Garrett: What high school was this dumb ass valedictorian at?

Morgan: One of the best racks ever on Survivor. Or on anything else!

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I don't follow the poker circuit but if Garrett is as useless as that as he is at Survivor he probably won't get too far in that racket either.

Always love the season premiere, watching people who have known each other for two seconds trying to form alliances to get to the end.

Morgan's rack is magnificent, I am sure Mr. Hefner's office is monitoring these, uh, developments.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I know there have been some gorgeous women on this show, but I can't imagine any being hotter than Morgan...

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm baffled every season at tribes who vote out strong competitors before the merge. Team immunity is absolutely crucial if you want to go deep in the game.

I always say, keep the strongest competitors no matter how annoying or lazy they are until the merge. After the merge, target them first so they can't rack up individual immunities.

And, yes, Morgan.

6. Paynendearse

Paynendearse Member

I think the reason tribes fail to see this is because in the first 3-4 days, your body is becoming a wreck due to lack of nutrients and sleep. You're more irritated by the smartass and you just want them to go away.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think trying to make a big move at the beginning of the game has ever ended well for anyone.

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Thank goodness Morgan survived the vote, and I was shocked they had a challenge that put her in a wet T-shirt.

I think Brice could have been a good player, that was a good time to get rid of strategic threat.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

My only complaint is it wasn't a white T-shirt! And Jefra is in the running for Rack of the Season. She's blessed, too. In fact, all three girls in that tribe are keepers.

10. Here me roar

Here me roar Guest

Brains finally did something somewhat intelligent, kept J'trai (whatevs) away from the puzzle.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Just watched premier last night, so I'm an episode behind.

Garrett was an idiot. How was he on the Brains team?

And David Samson, really? Brains?

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

J'Tia supposedly went to college when she was 15 and is definitely a nuclear engineer.

http://ansnuclearcafe.org/2014/02/26/argonne-nuclear-engineer-on-new-season-of-survivor-premiers-tonight/

Draft saved Draft deleted