1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survey: What percentage of

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by blandcanyon, Aug 17, 2006.

1. blandcanyon

blandcanyon Guest

what you read on here that's "opinion" and "personal experience" and "analysis" in regards to people and jobs and all do you believe?

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

From some, all of it.
    From some, none of it.

You quickly learn who is full of shit around here and who isn't. Just like in "real life."

3. lono

lono Active Member

Moddy nailed it. End of thread.

4. Full of Shit

Full of Shit Member

Hey Moddy, I thought there was no outing on this site.

Sincerely, FOS
    ;D

5. Grey

Grey Member

moddy is spot-on, as usual.

man, i've read posts about reporters and staffs i know well -- including my own when i was an SE -- that were absolutely ridiculous on all levels.

there are agendas here.

there also are lots of folks around here who seem to think it's somehow cool to act in the know on almost every position or paper and they clearly don't know squat. i don't know why they feel the need to "contribute" to every thread with high and outside "inside" knowledge.

and if u look at the claims of some -- the jokers moddy points out -- they have worked at approximately 8,000 papers in their seven-year careers.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't know a damn thing. And what's more, I don't care.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Voting for new member of the year is now closed.

And if Mizzougrad tells you someone's a fucking stud, take it to the bank.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'll say this about myself: all of my stories are true, as is all of my idocy.

I don't make shit up just to impress. I've done good and I've done wrong in this business. I'm just glad to be in it.

Draft saved Draft deleted