1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

survey of young Muslims: 26 percent say suicide bombing OK

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, May 24, 2007.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

But Zeke going off the topic to take a shot at the president was just fine with you, I see. Just so I know the ground rules.

P.S. speaking of off topic, I'm about to drop you a PM

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Actually, I was on topic.

Depending on how you word the question, you can get 30 percent of people to say anything.

That's my point. The fact that I got to take a jab at shrub was a cute little ancillary benefit.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So that means I was on topic, too, and got to take a shot at democrats. Everybody wins!!

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

How true... 29 percent of this fucking country still approves of Bush.

5. NDub

NDub Guest

I always love surveys. Did the surveyer poll every Muslim in the world?

I mean, hell, take 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 Muslims and you aren't going to get an accurate answer.

Factor in Muslims in America, Europe, Middle East, Indonesia or wherever else and you're going to get varied percentages.

does this poll include Muslims from all over? Because I'm pretty sure a larger percentage of Muslims in the majority of the Middle East would commit a suicide bombing before their bretheren in the US.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

NYT: 25 percent of the country say the war in Iraq is "going well"

Draft saved Draft deleted