1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Surprised it took the teabaggers this long ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spup1122, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

From TPM:

It seems that ugly crowd of protestors harassing members of Congress in the Capitol complex this afternoon got even uglier than we thought. As noted earlier, in addition to menacing behavior toward multiple members of Congress, one protestor called Rep. Barney Frank a "faggot", a taunt greeted by laughter from fellow protestors.

We're now getting reports that other protestors yelled "nigger" at Rep. John Lewis (D-GA).

More shortly.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2010/03/true_colors_even_worse_than_we_thought.php?ref=fpblg

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Stay classy.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Surprised - I thought for sure this was about Paul Broun's reference to the War of Northern Aggression.
    I was kind of hopeful that the state opt-out clause would be included in the final bill. Let the Red States drown in medical costs. Watch as insurers pull out of those states. I noticed that the state of Arizona has already cancelled it's children's health insurance program, which will leave more federal funds for other states.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What you mean, "all lefties?"

They let DyePack post there. Oh, no, they banned him.

Can't have dissenting views.

And what happened to Tomas, Spup? I thought you guys thought he was hilarious when he was disruptive here.

But then he was mean to your hubby so he got banned too, huh?

5. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

What's the matter, YankeeFan? Don't like the thread so you're trying to get it locked?

Coward.

6. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Or do you wish you were out there at the Capitol, shouting epithets with the rest of your friends?

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Pretty damned pathetic.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

This is why we can't have politics threads anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.