1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Support For Iraq War Dwindling

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Look, go back to NYC and your fireside chats or whatever the hell you're doing.

When I made that comment, I saw three network reports from Amman in one day. All liberal outlets. That's the essence of my remark.

Now I know how Dan Quayle felt about "potatoe". Liberals will do anything to divert from the real problem: Them.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow. You truly don't get it. You made an insulting comment about something that's really happening and we're the ones diverting from the real problem?

Lack.
    Of.
    Courage.

You're not a man, Yawn.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Gutless fuck.

4. Right, and you've got one foot out the door in Afghanistan right now, IIRC.

Just send your troops to the Northwest Passage. We all know how dangerous that is.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Why piss away more lives just to help you sustain your erection, Lyman?

6. Your fellow philosophical travelers (at least 85 percent of the posters here) haven't called you an asshole? Well, blow me down. That's because they're too busy insulting people who don't share their viewpoint.

I know exactly what you were trying to do. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you have to explain it. And you know exactly what I was trying to do, too.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yeah, you were trying to be an asshole to JR because he doesn't share your beliefs, then you cry like a little victim bitch when someone does the same to you.

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Surge, Lyman, surge! There's light at the end of that tunnel, I'm sure of it!

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Seriously, Alley, you are far too good to be allowing these two scumbags to drag you down to their level.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Nice subject change Lyman

You've been blindly following Fredo around for the past few years and now you don't have the balls to admit that his policies have led to a total clusterfuck.

As we say in hockey, you're a a gutless lilttle puke hiding under the kitchen table.

Either that you're just plain fucking stupid.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

JR, you just insulted all the dumb and dumber people in the world.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I know Junkie hates it, but it seems to fit here.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.