1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Support For Iraq War Dwindling

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

I find it amusing that the group of posters who claim that it's so much fun to "rattle the cages" of SportsJournalists.com Liberal Nation are the same ones that jump up and down like Yosemite Sam every time FB or someone else starts an anti-Bush thread.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Dude... I know you have never even applied for a passport.

How do you get the internet in your bunker?

You most definitely are the third subject who was profiled in the documentary Home Movie... Though he seemed sane.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Varmints!!!!!!

5. No straw man here, Bubs. I'm old enough to remember people across the pond talking about "Reagan the cowboy" and what a bunch of rubes and warmongers Americans are.

You have a bunch of Euros and Canucks in your family, you get to know these things on an up-close-and-personal basis.

6. Not only do I have a passport, it's damn near full of stamps.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Iran offered public condolences and a public condemnation for the attacks.

Iran then fought alongside our troops against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Iran was HELPING our cause tremendously . . . until the Idiot-In-Chief decided to include them in his "Axis of Evil" speech.

Explain, please.

8. You've got to be kidding.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yawn posting on this thread like nothing ever happened? Typically pathetic.

And Lyman, if you think our worldwide reputation isn't worse now than it was years ago (before 9/11) then there nothing, I repeat, nothing, which can help you remove those glasses of delusion.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Then we went and lived down to it. Yeah for us!

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Pretty soon Bush's support will consist of three people: Yawn, Lyman and Old Tony.

Bush will be impeached ( or perhaps charged with war crimes) and they'll still be screaming, "But what about the blow job? What about Clinton?"

12. No delusion, AA. It's just a lot more open now, here in the 24-hour news-cycle era.

If it makes you feel better to think it's a lot worse now, go ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.