1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

super sunday

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

i've been driving awhile and am 1 hour from tp's town. tomorrow is the big day. tp, me and a special SportsJournalists.com guest. if anyone wants to conversation starters for me i'd appreciate it. oh, and i'm not only pulling a trailer, i'm texting. hi poo. :)

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Ask him if he has Hannah Montana's newest CD.

3. I have no idea what you're talking about. But please do me a solid and give that mutherfucker Tom Petty a kick in the ass for me, would you?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A cuff and a hair pull, here...

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Posts like this are what happens when you pay more attention to the road than you do your text.

I'm at the Motel 6 in TP's town and things are glorious here. Got a six-pack and am ready for the Super Sunday.

Oh, and I will follow W_B/the granny's wishes, but I will not follow slappy's. He won't let me out of voting one week. Just because of that: I will vote all Pac-10 teams in the top 10.

Anywhoo, if slappy comes through with an accent between now and next Sunday, we're cool.

Edit: Fine, I will cuff him.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I would say give him a swift kick somewhere else, but you'd have to get them out of Mrs. Petty's purse.

:D

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

True.

Though I met Mrs. Petty once and I don't think any of us are getting past her.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

They're all jerks.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

fuck the ijags.

10. imjustagirl

I just meant the three people who post on SportsJournalists.com.

11. imjustagirl

Nice try, Tomas. But no.

12. imjustagirl

1. Angola!
    2. the special guest
    3. You.

Draft saved Draft deleted