1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Happy Fun Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that's simply because you never met TP, IJAG.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't find third person to be cute and cuddly. :)

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I'm cute and cuddly if you have Piccaso on you walls and crack in your veins

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

nuts, ... busted. :eek:

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

As a former K-Mart employee who spent many a dreadful hour putting away strays (industry term for random items in carts), if I had ever, ever caught somebody doing no. 1 on that list, I'd have fucking killed them. I'd have been more merciless than Chong Li and Tong Po combined. Then I'd have put the dead carcass on the cart and wheel it to the main entrance as a warning.

As for happy fun times, try this. Next time you're on a two-lane road with somebody following, swerve suddenly (not into oncoming traffic, of course) as if to avoid debris in the road. Then watch the hilarity as the person behind you follows suit.

6. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I haven't met anybody personally (except the couple of coworkers on this board), but of all the guys I have seen posted and do speak to, there is no one that I would use the cute and cuddly phrase. IJAG, you are right on this one sister! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted