1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl Story Lines

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Who is a bigger Bears fan Barack or Hillary

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Good thing Evan Bayh pulled out of the presidential race. I would have hated to see his middle-of-the-road, equivocating answer re: are you ready for some football.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Bayh is said Hillary's possible running mate.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Easy one...Peyton Manning's last game as a Vol was in Pro Player Stadium against Nebraska. He got his ass handed to him...so badly, in fact, that Fulmer all but yanked him (ok, that's a big strong) and replaced him with a relatively little-known QB who promptly led the Vols on their best drive of the day. That QB went on to start -- and win -- every game the next season.

Yep, Peyton doesn't have happy memories of Miami.

(As an aside, neither does Kenny Chesney. I was working in the country music business at the time and went to that Orange Bowl game with a buddy and we ran into Kenny and he was a falling-drown drunk as anyone I've ever seen!)

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What do bi-sexual russian teen pop singers have to do with this?

[​IMG]

BTW, don't do a Tatu Google image search at work ... :eek:

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Peyton's having his thumb x-rayed. That could end up a big story line if his backup has to play. What do we know about Jim Sorgi other than being a Wisconsin grad?

Draft saved Draft deleted