1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl Commercial Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Feb 1, 2013.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I agree. I hate the commercials that basically try to make you cry then flash a logo.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The best commercial during the SB? The Pepsi halftime extravaganza with Beyonce'; that's what a halftime show should be. Wow.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Bravo, spike. Bravo.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

By the way ... not a nip slip. I saw all the slo-mo replays in HD.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Totes a nip slip. Well at least the outer part. We had the image up until I changed it because it was obvious.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the Skittles spot that is being labeled "banned by the Super Bowl?" Whether or not that's true, it's one fantastic commercial. I'm at work and obviously can't link it from this computer, but a quick Google search will do the trick.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The one with the newlyweds? It's a couple years old. I think I saw it linked on here before, but it might have been FB.

8. JackReacher

Yeah.

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

It's old. I've seen in every year now on the Monday after the Super Bowl for at least 3 years. I swear, peepulls are dumb if they think that was even close to being considered.

10. JackReacher

I hope no one believes it was considered for the Super Bowl. And I don't care that it's old. I kinda figured it was. But it's still funny.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

God Made a DJ

12. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

Agreed!

Draft saved Draft deleted