1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl 54 Commercials Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I love Brown just sitting on the park bench at the beginning. "OOOO--WEEEE! Take it to the house, kid!"

Great great spot.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

As good as, or better than last year's?

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I figured the ending of that spot had to be pre-taped - but watching it later, it does at least seem that the part where they run out on the field was live. But should there be more players on the sidelines? Or is it just that there are so many other people on the sidelines?

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I wasn't there, but I feel pretty safe in saying the kids really ran out on the field.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I do know the scene with the kid handing the ball to Peyton and getting it from McCaskey was shot at the Bears facility in front of a green screen.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I know they ran on the field - and it was shot like it was live - just minutes before the kickoff - but when I first saw it it only looked like a few players were there making me think it was shot while teams were warming up.

Great editing regardless.

Draft saved Draft deleted