1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sunshine Patrol at it again:Atheists sue Rick Perry, a former Democrat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Wives, children, parents? Nay! America! Fuck yeah!

2. printdust

printdust New Member

Tea Party: regional and inconsequential.

Babble on in denial.....

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow...a 9/11 crack...and are you blaming my politics for the fall of the Twin Towers now, too? Or are you just so incapable of getting your point across clearly that we're just missing the point?

And the real bottom line is that you know I was right and so does everybody else reading this thread.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Pride goeth before a fall.

5. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Finally, a printdust post I can agree with.

Why don't you start with yourself, sunshine. We could all use a rest from your bigoted, hateful mumblings.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

You are one poster child for insecurity.....convincing yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that you're right. Go play in the backyard.

7. printdust

printdust New Member

Give me an example of hateful.

Bigoted, well you people on one side of the GM issue...that's why you hiss at Perry and the Tea Baggers. The hell with the budget, you really don't care about that. It's always been one issue, which is why those who disagree with you are bigots.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward." - Matthew 6.5

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Funny thing is you keep taking weak little personal cheap shots, but you can't counter anything I said.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So? Wrestlemania 25 in 2009 drew over 72,000 people.

I guess we should all bow down and pray to the God that is Vince McMahon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.