1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sunshine Patrol at it again:Atheists sue Rick Perry, a former Democrat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think there is something to say about you when you call me out for a spelling mistake but then use the incorrect version of throw (through) and misspell translator and wacky.

And how did you come to the incorrect conclusion that I am a left-winger? Simply because I don't agree with your religious beliefs?

You really need to realize that you can't use the Bible to back up the Bible as you continue to do. I say science books are right, but I can point to independent research and not just say science books are right because at the beginning of the book it says it's right.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Nimrod was great-grandson to Noah. It's in Genesis.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Why Rick Perry will not be President.

http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/07/rick-perry-and-the-megapastors.html

Among Perry's invitees:

-- San Antonio megapastor John Hagee, who has said that Hitler was God's instrument to create a Jewish state, that the Catholic church is the "whore of Babylon," and preaches an end-times theology that anticipates bombing Iran;

-- The Mississippi-based American Family Association, which is paying for the prayer summit. The group's spokesman, Bryan Fischer, has said that the Nazi Party in Germany was formed in a gay bar and that most of Hitler's storm troopers were gay;

-- Colorado Springs evangelist Peter Wagner, who has advocated burning the statues of Catholic saints and other non-Protestant religious objects, including those of Mormons and American Indians;

-- Mike Bickle of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, who has claimed that Oprah Winfrey will be a "pastor" of a "Harlot Babylon preparing the nations to receive the Antichrist."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. printdust

printdust New Member

Whatever.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And that is when we know even printdust realizes he has failed.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

Wrong, I'm just bored arguing with idiots.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You must be arguing with yourself then, there is no bigger idiot on this board than you.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

Your opinion. I've just got about 20 people in my inbox who say, well, here's one: "I admire your arguments, but it reminds me why I don't want to argue with those elements who think they have the corner on every issue, and why I don't post on those subjects. But keep up the good work."

9. printdust

printdust New Member

I'm sorry, I lied. It wasn't 20, but 13.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yawn

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

1. It is against board policy to share the contents of private messages.
    2. We don't believe you.
    3. We don't care. If somebody can't even muster the courage to post a comment on an anonymous message board, their opinion is irrelevant.

12. printdust

printdust New Member

Outofplace, your mug should be under Webster's definition of "condescending" and "arrogant". And oh, congratulations for being named SportsJournalists.com's spokesperson. You use "We" more than sticking to the singular when spewing your epistles. Of course, maybe its because you really fear speaking alone....like those junior-high troublemakers who always ran their mouths when they had a crowd around they were trying to impress. That's the difference between you and me pal. I'm not out to impress anyone because whether you agree with me or not, I could care less. With you, you seem to live for it.

Oh and No. 3 is a real hoot. Some people live in such a real world that to hear the kind of tone you offer would result in a pummeling in real life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.