1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sunday Sex gets this guy in trouble.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

There's a special place for this guy.

2. yeah, apparently it's church!

We had a case like this just today ... Married man with kids who volunteers at church pleaded guilty to fondling and sexting a 15-year-old.
  3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Interesting that the girl turned him in not because what was going on was completely inappropriate and wrong, but because she was jealous that he was "sexting" with another girl the same age.

Guy is a predator and it's good she came forward no matter the reasons, but yeesh.
  4. At the risk of pointing out the obvious, "Hell hath no fury ... " etc., etc.
  5. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

At risk of pointing out something even more obvious, I wonder if they entered the church for their liaisons via the back door?
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Even more obvious would be saying they assumed the missionary position
  7. Drip

Drip Active Member

There is a special place for you. LOL
  8. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he's kicked off the summer church league softball team as well.
  9. I think Our Lady of Hope claimed him off waivers.
  10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Active Member

The idea of heading to church and walking out feeling refreshed and rejuvenated has a whole new meaning.
  11. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

And you thought it was just Catholics.
Draft saved Draft deleted