1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suck it, In-N-Out, Culver's rules!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I have this thing about eating at Hardee's (it sucks). But I might be willing to give their Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich a try. Charbroiled chicken breast, teriyaki sauce, grilled pineapple, swiss cheese, red onion, tomato, lettuce and mayo. And there's a dollar-off coupon on their website.

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Can't speak to the second part of your statement. As to the first... um... you're completely fucking insane. Out of your gourd. There is nothing dry about your average Culver's burger.. I should know... I eat waaay too many of them.

3. Mira

Mira Member

Well they're drier than dry at every Culver's I've been to in Wisconsin. Can't speak for other states.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

To me, Culver's is very hit-or-miss. I've gotten very good burgers there; I've gotten so-so burgers there. I noticed they're shrinking in size, too.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'd go In N Out as the runaway No. 1...

Carl's Jr. would be a distant second...

Checkers would be third...

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

In-N-Out clearly is No. 1. I have never, ever had a bad experience there. And have never heard anyone say a bad word, or even "It's OK" about it.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Let me try to find my thread from this time last year when I ate In N Out for the first and only time in my life.

I would rather have eaten cat vomit.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i wouldn't go that far, but i will say in-n-out, just ok.

and their fries suck

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Blasphemy.

Draft saved Draft deleted