1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suck it, In-N-Out, Culver's rules!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

http://blogs.jsonline.com/shoptalk/archive/2007/09/19/no-1-for-burgers-culver-s.aspx

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Culver's is amazing. But who doesn't feel bad ordering something called a "Butterburger?"

Dammit, I want one now.

3. Editude

Editude Active Member

You have to ask for the bun without butter? How about 116 g(?!) of fat and 2,185 calories for a four-piece chicken plate? I'll take a double-double animal style to go.

4. Nothing tops In-N-Out

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'm in a Culver's town and have no complaints, but my first visit to In-N-Out in Cali was a near-religious experience. Simple and perfect.

6. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I can't speak to Culver's, but no way Red Robin is better than In-n-Out, plus they're two different kind of places.

7. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I'll be in Culver's territory next week; I'll check it out.

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Clearly, judging by the photo, Doris can take multiple loads in the can.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

It's In-N-Out and it's not even close. Co-worker going to Arizona this weekend and is going to try it for the first time and he's been giving me grief because I keep going on and on about it, and I've been telling him for three-plus years he won't get a better burger anywhere.
    I've been craving an Animal Style for 36 hours now.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've never had Culver's.
    Red Robin's burgers are good, but they don't match the simple perfection of In N Out.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

In N Out blows.

The end.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've only been to one of the top three, and I'd take Five Guys over Red Robin.

Draft saved Draft deleted