1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suck it, Gwyneth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Apr 25, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think a search of "Care Bear Fuck Box" would be the most entertaining search

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/gwyneth-paltrow-feels-humiliated-ditching-underwear-iron-man-124000594-us-weekly.html

Gwynnie does not ladyscape. She also talks, a lot, on national TV about the fact she doesn't ladyscape. Stay classy.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Maybe People wanted to give it to someone else for one more year before Jennifer Lawrence holds the title for the next decade...

Gwynnie is probably the age range of the typical person who buys People, so I'm guessing that played a role in the decision... Plus, she has a movie to plug, so she was probably more than willing to do the photo shoot/interview...

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No outing Maria Schneider!

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

[​IMG]

We got bush.

8. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

I was bored so I tried it.
    Sportsjournalist.com wouldn't allow it because all search words must be at least two letters long.
    However, a Google search of RickStain coupled with "I would" brought only about 7,700 results (0.26 seconds).
    By the way, glancing at some of the images brought up through that Google search was hilarious.
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted