1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suck it, Gwyneth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I've always rooted for a Paltrow-Martin split, just to see if Coldplay would come out with some bitter, angry kickass album that blew everyone away like Blood On The Tracks instead of the soggy wet paper sack opening and closing that is the band's current sound. More likely, he'd just openly weep into the mic for 50 minutes.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

If Paltrow and Martin broke up, Coldplay would do a remake of "Walking on Sunshine," and the whole album would be the hap-hap-happiest musical experience since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Fucking Kaye.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

My favorite Gwyneth Paltrow moment was the last three minutes of "Seven." Or "Se7en." Whatever.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

That's the name of her next kid.

5. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

I'm waiting for Marvel fanboys to shit all over her and Shane Black if she suits up in the next movie.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I would.

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Would what? Shit all over Gwyneth? I didn't know you were German.

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Weird. I've always assumed RickStain was German.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I don't know. I've never thought about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  10. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

Cute, but most beautiful woman? No way.

Jennifer Lawrence. Selena Gomez. The woman on the Fiat commercials. Sofia Vergara. Scarlett Johansen. Manti's imaginary lover, even.

Like the draft, there are better players available at that pick. But No. 1? It's like taking Manti Te'o with the first pick.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Vers, why don't you search for Stain usage of "I would"

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

If he wanted to conduct the shortest search in SJ history, he could type "RickStain I would not."

Draft saved Draft deleted