1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupidest (or saddest?) people in the world...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Jan 20, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

What did stiffler's mother think?

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

ZING!!!
    Stretch marks? :D

The question is, is this illegal, though? Last I heard, sodomy laws were struck down by SCOTUS. Sure, the intent was there, but if the guy is of age and consents, well, no laws were broken.

The cops in Dallas got into big trouble a few years ago for passing off ground-up sheetrock as heroin undercover, and a few cops went to prison.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

"This is the weirdest case I've seen in 18 years," sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Quayle said. "If it wasn't so sad it would be funny."

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be about the people in the Wii contest.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How do you post from your phone? I went onto the internet on my phone, but couldn't figure out how to get to this site.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

This is in my coverage area. That county is a fucking freak show.

If you read the whole thing you'll notice he had been pulling this off for two years, so they originally believed he was 10 years old.

Pretty scary for parents in that area -- the fake boy is a convicted child molester and had apparently been enrolled in schools there. I'd be more than a bit angry to learn that my 4th grader had a 27 year old child molester as a classmate.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

My phone has Internet. I can't get to all that many sites, but SportsJournalists.com works. I pretty much just check my email, this site, and scores. Some of the links are preset, but you can type others in, which is what I did for SportsJournalists.com. It's tedious, though, so I don't do it from my phone too much. And it's hard to capitalize except for the beginning of sentences!

Right now, this is not from my phone.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

As they say, you can't make this shit up.

Wow. Just wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted