1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid question, but ... Why such hatred for Toby Keith?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RedSmithClone, Oct 30, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

I think RSC is right...there shouldn't be such hatred for Toby Keith.

Truthfully, I just don't give a shit about Toby Keith and don't understand why anyone else would.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I've hated Toby Keith ever since "That's My House", or whatever the actual title was for that cliche-filled piece of shit.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That was him? That's a terrible song. What dreck.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

That was my introduction to Toby Keith. It was followed by such classics as "Ghost of Me" (again, not sure if this is the correct title -- no way will I spend a sec verifying it); "How Do You Like Me NOW?", "I Wanna Talk About Me" and his truck ad.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The Cowboy song was decent. Since then though . . . hurlworthy stuff comes out of that man's guitar.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Red, come on over to this corner. I already know - and in crystal clear fashion - that when confronted with such issues, the warped people on the left in here can chase a lot of Democrats and would-be democrats to the right with their horse shit style replies.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Bob Stoops likes Toby Keith. If he's good enough for Bob, he's good enough for me.

8. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

My brother went to see him. He told me the fucker drives a Ford out on stage and sings the ad jingle during the concert.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Because he's a warbling, boneless chicken breast. It has nothing to do with his politics.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Just because I know this is where RedSmithClone wants the thread to go, the "FUTK" shirt ...

[​IMG]

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I love her. I'd go 3.5 seconds with Natalie.

12. You're really expecting too much of this group, RSC.

I don't really care about him one way or the other, but a lot of other people in this country apparently do. That most of the denizens of this site don't agree with them might speak to the disconnect a lot of journalists seem to have with "ordinary" people.

Draft saved Draft deleted