1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stunner. Britney loses custody of the kids.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/01/spears.federline/index.html

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Jeebus.

If you're the judge, how do you split that Gordian knot?

3. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Compared to her, KFed is a great parent. It was well-reported in the tabloids that while she was destroying her career at the MTV Awards, KFed was throwing a "Cars"-themed birthday party for one of the kids.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

"Gordon also told both parents to avoid alcohol or "other non-prescription controlled substances" 12 hours before taking custody of the children."

The judge has to tell them NOT to get high before seeing the kids? Jeebus... what kind of people ARE they?

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

How'd you like that slap to the face?

Judge to Brit: "In the court's opinion, your children would be better served by being in the custody of Kevin Federline. May God have mercy on their souls."

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

To rip off Chris Rock:

Your parents aren't putting away college money, they're putting away bail money.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That seals it. They're ice-skating in hell: South Florida and Kentucky are in the top-10 in football and K-Fed is Father of the year.

8. i feel for the kids. i truely hope their parents have saved enough money for their futures.

I don't feel bad for britney. she's had 1000 chances to clean herself up, step away from the spotlight and raise her fucking 2 small children.

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Odd. Did K-Fed even bother to fight for custody of his other children?

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This crap has stopped being funny.

11. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Maybe their mommy isn't as bad as Britney.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ice staking? (sorry, couldn't resist).

That always cracks me up. What if Dante was right? Didn't his version of hell include below-freezing temperatures at some level, too?

Draft saved Draft deleted