1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Study: Media tougher on Obama than McCain

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dickens Cider, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Glass house, party of one . . . . .

Seems Dockins wants to resume his role as "Dude who heroically tries to chase away people he doesn't like."

Probably not gonna be successful on this one, stud.

Oh, and both candidates are getting a lot of passes from the mainstream media. Almost as if there is a concerted effort to "keep things positive."

2. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, Piotr. No matter how hard you try to goad me into one.

3. Piotr Rasputin

Then I guess I'm that rare poster here.

4. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

No, I'm just not going to give you the satisfaction. You've tried at least 10 times in the past month, so it's obviously high up on your list of priorities. You're not worth it. You don't even have the balls to directly try to out me (as though everyone hasn't figured it out by now). You're trying to be clever about it. "Dockins?" Did you come up with that late one night in between reading comic books and giggle to yourself?

Please find someone else to stalk.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Wow. A "comic books" crack? Gee, I guess your heart really isn't into this one.

If you feel like I'm stalking you and it makes you sensitive, then I guess you still fail to realize: that's exactly what you do to people. I thought the board was rid of you and your disingenuous bullcrap of starting pissing matches, then saying, "Oh, it wasn't ME!!!" when Moddy shows up. But alas, your master plan to "quietly" return has come to fruition. And whoever you are, you continue to try to lord over people as if you're sports editor at the New York Times.

I'm not stalking you. I'm letting you know that you're not that clever, and certainly not that smart.

6. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Thank you, Piotr. I'll give your critique of my character the attention it deserves.

Are we done?

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Jesus, I hope so.

8. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Me too.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Well, considering you always respond to me - either here or by PM - it appears the lesson is at least becoming apparent, and you're giving quite a bit of attention to it.

So yeah, I'd say I'm satisfied you at least get the point. Now you may refocus your attention on hating Republicans.

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Since I got a nastygram, let me clarify: I wasn't picking a side, just decrying the pissing match.

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Thank you for teaching me that lesson I so richly deserved, Piotr. Sleep well tonight knowing you've fought well for the forces of good and prevailed.

And I don't hate Republicans. I don't really hate anyone, at least not that I can recall.

12. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

I didn't send you a PM. I guess that narrows it down.

Draft saved Draft deleted