1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Study links being 'born again' with brain atrophy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

And there's another prominent member of this board whose ad hominem-attack-on-liberal-to-post ratio is something like 7:4 ... and as far as the board knows ... he is never called on it.

The shit goes both ways. There's liberals and conservatives who both do it. Shit, on some days, I do it.

There's very few here who aren't guilty of stirring up shit. That's cool. It's one reason I like this place. People generally stir shit up pretty artfully.

But have the balls to admit you're doing it. Don't talk shit then go bitch and moan when the same shit comes back your way. And definitely don't talk yourself into the fact that "they" do it and "you" don't.

That's why I like YGBFKM. I agree with very little to nothing politically with him, and he stirs up shit, but I like him, because it's not like he hides behind it. I know where I stand with him ... so it's all good.

And not only that, he's pretty fucking funny along the way if you have one iota of a sense of humor about yourself.

And he likes Jay Cutler and the White Sox, so I sorta feel sorry for him too. :D

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This is turning into tabloid blind-item play, and should thus be moved to the journalism board.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

A message to my good friend Bubbler:

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

If anyone wants to know the secret to being a jerk on the Internet, I'm producing a DVD.

Five payments of $15.99 a month, and it's yours. $14.99 for SportsJournalists.com members. Even throw in a booklet.

Act now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.