1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Student says he was sent home for wearing Colts jersey in Louisiana classroom

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Feb 6, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is frivolous. It's one thing if he had innocently worn it without asking. It is another to be told he was not allowed to wear it and do it anyway. Sorry, but a principal has have some authority in his school, even if he isn't a particularly good principal. Don't like it? Take it up at the next school board meeting.

And to compare it to the American Revolution is beyond ridiculous.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That was more of an unintended positive consequence.

I'm not going to pretend that I can weigh 620,000 deaths against 4 million people being freed an undetermined amount of time sooner.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If the principal insisted everyone wear black and gold, the student should've went to the mall and had a shirt airbrushed that said, "Saints Bleaux," or something like that.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Re: Student says he was sent home for wearing Colts jersey in Louisiana classroo

Fixed.

And he said he was sent home. So he's a liar, too. Poster boy for America 2010.

Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Damn kid!
    Damn Addai!

6. mb

mb Active Member

Posted on the game thread, but probably should here, too. They should really have another Black and Gold day, but this time allow Colts boy to wear his jersey.

[​IMG]

SUCK IT, Coltsboy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

And if he's a real fan, he will.

Draft saved Draft deleted