1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stuart Scott is making a fool of myself

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

And the vicious chicken hasn't even shown up yet.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

How is he making a fool out of you?

Nevermind. I don't know and I don't think I want to know.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

BOO-YEAH! Those ESPYs have mad flavor!

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Well, here's the whole story. I'm sitting around with my buddies and we're watching the red carpet show. Stuart Scott comes on and my buddies start to make fun of him. Now before this, I never felt that Scott was annoying. So I tell everyone "He's not that bad..." Everyone looks at me as if I'm from a different planet. Right after I said that, Scott comes on and starts to do his regular "The kids think I'm so cool" act.  Well my friends begin to laugh and well... you know the rest......

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

There's your sign. [/Bill Engvall]

Karma's a bitch for ESPN right now, with the Mets and the Cubs disrupting the showing of the ESPYs. Looks like the game is going to end after 9:30 (EDT). Smile Bristol, you got egg on your face if you think that this game was going to end at 9pm sharp.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Winners list!

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/cabletv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002838835

Now, go watch something worthy and forget about the ESPYs.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm not sweating about watching the ESPYs. Why watch a tape-delay when ESPN spilled the beans on the winners the very same night of the ceremony?

C'mon Chicago, we need a rally to tie the game and send this into extra innings!

8. Chuck~Taylor

Are you kidding? Ricky Bobby is gonna make an appereance tonight!

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

This monologue is brutal. And it's getting worse...Lance Armstrong just busted out the obligatory "Brokeback Mountain" joke. ::)

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The "I'd give my left nut" line was pretty good.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Yeah, and those pictures were pretty funny. But that last one was sort of lame. Hey, for being an athlete and not a comedian, he's doing pretty good.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

I'd rather see Carly Bobby (Leslie Bibb -- and I need a bib to catch my drool when I do see her. Hello, nurse!).

Draft saved Draft deleted